We would like to warmly invite you to spend your holiday, weekend, Christmas or Easter, and any free time at the Agrotourism Farm “Bora Zdrój”.
Our farm is situated in a beautiful location surrounded by forests and waters, amongst trees of Ladzka Forest, a part of Białowieża Forest, on the river Bobrówka.
We provide excellent conditions for a holiday. We can guarantee beautiful, quiet surroundings, breathtaking landscapes at any time of the year, clean air, abundance of forests, attractive tourist area, and countless opportunities for active recreation.
Our guests have at their disposal large, pleasant, comfortable and well-equipped rooms. Here you will get away from noise and daily concerns, enjoy the beauty of the nature, and improve your health. Here you can also sample real, healthy, rural dainties, and traditional dishes from our region.
We have 36 beds:
- in a brick building – five rooms with four beds, including:
- two rooms with a bathroom
- three rooms with a bathroom annex
- fully equipped kitchen
- TV room also used as a dining room
- room for ozone massages and herbal baths
- sports room: table football, table tennis
Consists of 2 rooms, one being a living room combined with a bedroom, with a twin bed, TV set, a kitchen annex, a bar and a fridge, and the second room with a single and a twin bed, and a bathroom, separate entrance
- in a wooden house for 6 people:
- one room with a twin bed
- one room with four beds and a fireplace
- bathroom with a shower
- kitchen annex, fridge
- Additionally, two double and triple rooms with bathrooms. Available: fridge, basic tableware, and a kettle.
- special events organised for maximum 130 people
- rides on a “Bonanza”-style wagon
- kayaking trips
- bike rental
- a roofed place for outdoor events at a barbecue or a bonfire
- playground for children (merry-go-round, rope slide, running with a wheel, swings, walking on stilts, bow shooting, and many other)
- angling at two ponds with fish
- home-made regional food
- observations through a telescope from an observation tower
- fenced car park.
Agrotourism Farm Bora Zdrój also would like to invite you to visit our galleries and an open-air museum.
- ORTHODOX PODLASIE Gallery – photographs of icons and Orthodox Churches from Podlasie, information about symbolism of the cross, bell chimes, written icons, healing power of holy waters,
- FOREST GALLERY – models of animals in their natural forest environment, with descriptions,
- HOSPITABLE FOREST – thematic boards about animals, birds, fungi and fish,
- OUR HERITAGE (open-air museum) – exhibition of tools and machines used in the past, lifting large logs with a log hauler, hand-grinding of grain with quern-stones, flailing, carpet weaving, searching for water with a rod, presentation of various methods for drilling
- BREAD MUSEUM – a story of bread baking, from grain to baking, shown in photographs, together with machines and objects (possibility to grind flour personally)
We organise the following workshops:
- The specified prices are for information purposes only. The actual cost depends on a number of participants and other selected activities. To be arranged.
- Bread baking, 4 hours, PLN 15/person
- Baking of yeast-raised rolls, 3 hours, PLN 10/person
- Wood burning (pyrography), 2–3 hours, PLN 7/person
- We also offer health care workshops on body’s cleansing processes
- PLN 35–50 per person/day
- long weekends, holidays and New Year’s Eve – to be arranged
- catering, visit to the open-air museum, rides and trips – to be arranged
- breakfast – PLN 15/person
- dinner – PLN 25/person
- children up to 10 years of age – breakfast – PLN 10, dinner – PLN 20
Ludmiła, Borys i Luiza Kozłowscy
Lewkowo Nowe 93
phone: +48 85 685 61 14