The international road border crossing Białowieża–Piererow:
- a crossing for pedestrians and bicycles; cars must be left at a car park in Białowieża or Gródki;
- the crossing is used in accordance with stipulations of current border and customs regulations in force in the Republic of Poland.
- October 1– March 31 open from 8:00 to 18:00 (Polish time)
- April 1 – September 30 open from 8:00 to 20:00 (Polish time)
Foreign exchange office in Belarus:
Opening hours of the foreign exchange office in Kamieniuki, at Sowietskaja 1 Street
Tuesday–Saturday: 9:00 to 17.00; break 14:00 to 15:00
Currency can also be exchanged in Hajnówka, at:
Włodzimierz Litwiniuk, Tourist Services Office and Foreign Exchange Office, at 3 Maja 45 Street;
Kazimierz Zachaj, at 3 Maja 47 Street
The border can be crossed with a valid passport and a visa.
Visas authorising a holder to enter the territory of the Republic of Belarus can be obtained at the Republic of Belarus Consulate in Białystok.
Consulate General of the Republic of Belarus
Elektryczna 9 Street, 15-080 Białystok
Phone: +48 85 664 99 46 (visa-related issues)
Phone: +48 85 664 99 40 (secretariat)
Fax. +48 85 664 99 58,
e-mail: [email protected]
Open: Monday to Friday: 8:00–12:00, 13:00–17:00
Opening hours for visa-related issues
9:00–11:45 – reception of visa applications
15:00–16:00 – passport collection
For a single or a double entry visa valid for 30 days, the following documents must be submitted:
- a visa application form, completed in block letters and signed;
- one colour photograph 3cm x 4cm;
- a passport, which should be signed and valid for at least 3 months after the visa expires;
- a health insurance from the company Europa or other Belarusian company;
- the insurance should cover all days of planned stay within the period of visa validity;
- if applicant is a minor, copies of passport pages with personal details and a photo of their parents should be attached;
The visa application together with all relevant documents should be submitted no earlier than 3 months in advance of the planned journey.
Wait time for the visa:
- standard mode – 5 working days
- express mode – 48 hours
Tariff for consular fees for citizens of Poland – private visa
|Visa type/Issuing mode||Standard (EUR)||Express (EUR)|
|multiple entry up to 90 days||60||85|
Information from the website www.turystyczna.hajnowka.pl..