Agrotourism farm “Bobrowe Ranczo” is located in Bernacki Most in the north-west part of Białowieża Forest, at its border with Ladzka Forest. Bernacki Most is a village of several houses located in the middle of the Forest. Short distance to Narewka, a twin village of Białowieża, and its secluded location on a glade in the forest at the charming valley of Jabłoniówka river makes this place an ideal holiday destination.
Our guests have at their disposal a wooden house for 8 people with fully equipped kitchen, decorated in the style of this region. The house can be used all year and is heated with a tiled stove. It is a quiet place located on a glade and surrounded by trees, away from traffic routes, dedicated particularly to families with children. Pets are welcome. Services offered in English, Belarusian and Russian.
- a pavilion with a fire place
- a bonfire site
- a summer kitchen organised in the basement
- services of a professional guide
- possibility to organise horse rides
- possibility to participate in field works
- observation of beavers and other wildlife
- an old orchard and a garden available to visitors
Agrotourism farm “Bobrowe Ranczo”
Bernacki Most 10,