The concept for Ranczo Pod Gwiazdami is glamping, a unique idea for a holiday. Our guests can commune with nature and at the same time, rest in comfortable and pleasant conditions.
At the outskirts of Białowieża Forest we installed two wagons for our guests. Stay in those wagons is a memorable experience, and a way for spending a pleasant time with your family and friends.
Ranczo pod Gwiazdami is a magical place where the time stopped, where you be woken up by bird songs and lulled to sleep by an evening concerto of crickets.
Each wagon is designated for two adults and two children, with a parking place, a bonfire place, a shelter and a wooden table and benches beside it. For children we prepared a sandpit and games: badminton, chess, cricket and frisbee.
The wagons are equipped with:
- a twin bed and a folded bed or a double bunk bed
- bed linen and towels
- gas stove
- kettle, tableware, cutlery
- gas heating
- LED and kerosene lamps
- tourist showers – a tank with a pump, required pressure is achieved after pumping
- tourist toilets, located outside the wagons
Wagons are not connected to power supply. When necessary, you can charge your phone, notebook or other equipment at the hosts house (300 m from Ranczo).
- PLN 150.00/night
- PLN 120.00 for 2 nights and special periods, i.e., long weekends and public holidays
- PLN 100.00/night for stays exceeding 2 days
The prices include a local fee.
We do not charge additionally for:
- car park
- wood for a bonfire
Rancho under Stars (Ranczo Pod Gwiazdami)
ul. Podolany Drugie 51A,